Skipping the Landline
Creating a New Healthcare Ecosystem Spanning Population Health to Individualized Care
Mark S. Boguski, M.D., Ph.D., Executive Director, LBS Health
What if you could create a new healthcare system?
WHAT would you do?
HOW would you do it?
WHERE would you start?
- Starting with a clean slate and no legacy systems
- Serving an ageing population of health-conscious consumers
- Enjoying strong government support for preventive medicine
- Using the latest technologies including artificial intelligence and telemedicine
- Operating in a continuous learning environment to enhance both research and patient care
- Leveraging a unique assemblage of resources including
- Human and financial capital
- Food chains, retail distribution systems and telecommunications
- A large and motivated employee base